Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hello everybody! Today I went to the Empire State Building! Such a beautiful place with so much time until we could get to the observatory! But it really worth the effort! And we took lots of pictures (soon they will be posted) and now we're @ Mc'Donalds eating junk food! I ate a sandwich called Angus with meat and mushrooms! Delicious!

Yesterday me and my mom went to Times Square by Subway once again! I just think I'm learning how to use the subway here! It's so confusing and so different from Sao Paulo's!

Tomorrow: Boston!

C Ya~!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, vc postou em ingles =O HUEhuehue, mas td bem, eu entendi o seu post! *-* [eu acho ne =P]
    Vc gosta desse restaurante quadrado ein? xD

    Traz esse sanduiche do McDonalds de cogumelo!! °O° huhuuh E cade os estudos?! Vc soh ta falando das diversões, aposto q nem viu nada do cursinho ainda! xDD

    Mas é isso aí, aproveita! o/

    BJuu

    ReplyDelete